Whether you are a novice or a seasoned health and wellness junkie, it’s always beneficial to brush up on your sport and nutrition knowledge. Test your IQ with this fun review of articles posted in this blog. Clicking on the correct answer leads to the related post. Other answers prompt you to try again!
Part I: Exercise
1) According to many fitness organizations, which exercise is considered a high-risk or controversial move?
2) The rotational chop exercise works the abdominal muscles with an emphasis on which ones in particular?
3) For acute and chronic injuries, the following is recommended
4) Tendon injuries are often the result of
5) Which one of these is a classic sign of overtraining:
6) Knowing the opposing muscles is important for proper training. The opposing bicep muscles are
7) One exercise that can counteract the negative side effects of sitting for too long is
8) Neglecting this muscle can result in its weakness and that puts you at high risk for serious injuries like shoulder impingement
9) This lower body exercise naturally and instantaneously puts your body into proper form, is almost error-proof and is easy to master
10) Arms are comprised of about
Part II: Nutrition
11) For vegans and vegetarians this vitamin can only be obtained through the consumption of fortified foods and or dietary supplements
12) A good source of Vitamin B12 is
13) Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting and needed for the synthesis of bone protein. A good source of this vitamin is
14) This mineral is needed for immune system health, helps make protein and DNA, heals wounds, helps with taste and smell and is essential for the proper growth of young children
15) Pseudograins are seeds high in protein, fiber and trace minerals. An example of a pseudograin is
16) One of the most controversial posts in the blog was the Vegan Husband’s Got Controversy? In it, it states that a cow produces how any cups of milk a day?
17) Hemp is
18) Miso is a good example of a
19) A good plant-based source of calcium is
20) We all eat differently in my household and strive to make healthy decisions. In my favorite article that he wrote, the vegan husband ate what off the deck floor on Memorial Day weekend?
How did you do? Please leave a comment…